Thursday, February 17, 2011

DAY FOUR: More lbs transferred back to the biomass

First, a big shout out to Aussie son Simon Braunstein for my new blog masthead. It is quite prescient because as I write this I sit in a big chair dreaming of future cheeseburgers. Simon, how did you know?

Happy to report that after 3 days, 7 pounds have been transferred outside my personal boundaries to Earth's biomass at large. Take THAT, you expanding external biomass! (I understand that the biomass found its pants a little tighter this morning.)

As far as the cleanse, what my Isagenix mentor Jonathan told me is really true -- the 'ketosis' process that the cleanse promotes i.e. fat cells venting their stored energy back into the system, really does give you gobs of energy. Like having a barista serve you two espresso shots right from the get go.

What would Jens do? Keep loosink der veight!
As far as food cravings go, I really don't have too many, although I'm  more acutely aware of the abundance of high-calorie food messages coming at me through the media. No wonder it's so hard to maintain control under normal circumstances.

So where will I stop? Well, I'm scheduled for another 7 days, including 3 more days of deep cleansing and 4 more of minor-league consumption. But given weight-loss so far, there's no reason why I shouldn't strive  to look more like Jens Voigt.

Thanks again for checking in. Another thrilling update tomorrow.

1 comment: