Well, here I am, halfway through this epic lifestyle changer, and I dropped yet another pound. That brings total up to 9 lbs., which I feel is a good number at this point. Dream goal would be 15, but I don't really think will happen as the now we're talking about 'real' weight loss, not the easy low-hanging kind. I'd like to use today's posting to answer good questions asked by Aussie son Simon, who is taking a wonderful interest in his Dad's latest avocation. So here you go, Simon B. If the answers appear upside-down on your side of the world, simply invert your computer to read more easily.
1) Cleansing + Work productivity = ___?
Well, you know I've always been a prodigious workaholic, but this cleanse doesn't appear to be slowing me down any. Quite a rush of energy actually as fat cells dump all their sugar back into circulation.
2) Muscle mass or tone - Isagenix = ___?
Muscle tone hasn't been so great anyway after months of sloth, so hard to know if there has been any change. Also, I'm reluctant to really push the exercise thing while so calorie-restricted, although I did go to spin class this morning with Mom.
3) Put bluntly ... Cleansing / Massive weight loss = Bowel movements?
Ahem ... OK you asked for it. Smaller and less dense, but most amazingly spelling out words of encouragement each morning, like "Good Job!" or "Way to Go!"
4) What are your plans for after the cleanse? How are you going to continue to lose weight...? The world of high calorie foods is very tempting....
Yes, the temptations of food are everywhere, but I'm going to try to be more moderate about intake and try to focus on food goodness/quality vs. volume. But as our sage patriarch Al Postrel was always fond of saying, "Everything in moderation ... including moderation."
Bdeebddbee ... that's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment