But hey, you can chalk a two pound weight loss up to scale user error, so I'm not making any claims. Today is another 'shake' day, or if you are a skeptic like I am, a 'shakedown' day since Isagenix appears to be a VERY profitable multi-level marketing scheme that preys on desperate gluttons like me.
Tomorrow's 'deep cleanse' day (repeated on Wed.) will likely be far more difficult to stomach (the puns keep coming!) as it is really quite low calorie, or as my friend Brian Kablik calls it, "one step up from starvation". Sounds yummy.
Thank you all for your continued surveillance and support of the Glutton. Check back later.
5:19AM - without coffee? I don't understand you people.
ReplyDeleteWho said starvation isn't fun? Gandhi was apparently a very jubilant man. That may be because it takese more calories to frown, though...and he didn't have many of those.
ReplyDelete2 lbs might be water weight.
Go Dad!